Friday, August 3, 2007

SOUL OF CHOGOKIN - IRONGEAR!

Here are the first pic of the new SOC GX-39 IRONGEAR from Xabungle. This was the main Ship from the show that carried the crew and mechs around. I remember having a small nameless plastic bootleg of this robotwhen I was a kid, I loved the fact that it use to transformed into a battle cruiser and back and It looks Like BANDAI didn't disappoint, The final product looks nice.
my only criticism of the XABUNGLE SOC line is that I would have liked it if BANDAI gave them more of a Metalic finish like other SOC robots they've put out rather than the "Plasticky" Anime look. Personal Preferences Aside, It looks like it comes with smaller versions of xabungle and Walker Gallia In both Robot And vehicle form along with several support mechs and a hovercraft. A very nice piece if your into the Soul of Chogokin Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment