Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ACE COMBAT 6 DLC: PLANES (XBOX 360)

Anyone who knows me knows that I love video games, One of my current Favorites being Ace Combat 6 for the 360, I just love a pretty Arcade style combat flight sim.

Anyhow I was trying to describe the downloadable planes via xbox live to my Pal Steven, but it's had without some visual reference so here are some pics:

Here's the plane I love to fly online, The Holloween F-14D special


The A-10 Christmas special


THE IDOMASTER SET:

SU-47
Mirage 2000
F-22 Raptor
F-15E
Here's a few shots of the Cherry Blossom F-14D



The SU-33 Crimson Wing
The All American F-15
The Rare CFA Prototype



Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Why are you such a nerd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOhn - you couldn't be more right about this game. Online and online coop play take this game to unbelievable new heights. Hey, I made a pun!

    ReplyDelete