Saturday, July 12, 2008

MY PSP'S RESURRECTION

I've owned my Play-station portable since it's launch about for years ago and after the initial excitement, like a lot of early PSP adopters, the lack of quality games early on kind of killed my love of Sony's little black portable until I eventually started carrying it less and less during my commute until I stopped taking it to work all together.

For Two years I had completely forgotten I had this piece of hardware that I paid $300 for collecting dust at home. Two Weeks ago a friend ( we'll call him Dr. Baines ) offered to Mod it for me. he asked what I wanted, I told him shipped it out to him and got it back one week later with
all of my favorite games loaded on it. I use it more than my ipod now.


All of my gaming needs are taken care of now, my shit is nice.

Just to give you an idea of what we're talking about here, here's a list of my favorite Apps on the PSP.

NEO GEO MVS EMULATOR
play your favorite neo geo games on the PSP



CAPCOM CPS2 EMULATOR
all of your favorite capcom arcade games


SNES


SEGA GENESIS


Interested? who knows maybe if we ask nicely, the good Dr. Baines might start doing house calls resurrecting PSP's all across this great land.

No comments:

Post a Comment