Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LUNCHTIME MYSTERY THEATER : COBRA THE SERIES (ep1-1)

I'm a huge fan of Buichi Teresawa's work, all his work rocks, but the one creation of his that stands out and introduced me to his work was Space adventurer Cobra the Television series.

I originally saw it in the 80's on spanish television and later bought the VCD's (in Japanese with no subtitles) and eventually found the original Japanese DVD's with (thank God) english subtitles.

This post may be up only for a limited time due to the fact that I respect and admire Mr. Terasawa's work and I am posting this movie with the intent of sharing his creations with others.

If this offends or upsets Mr. Terasawa or if any one intends on releasing it to the US market, just shoot me an email and I'll take it down.

Now without further ado, enjoy episode 1 (Part 1 of 3) of the original series.

1 comment:

  1. Keep em rolling. Love this shit! Reminds me of the good old DR days.

    ReplyDelete