Monday, July 12, 2010

EVO LAS VEGAS 2010 SSF4 GRAND FINAL RESULTS

Awesome live streaming of the fights with commentary, big thanks to the team at Levelup-series.com.

This is the first time that I actually watched the matches leading up to the finals and I have to say I was blown away with the variety of characters selected and pleasantly surprised to see that players are breaking away from characters that I consider boring like Sagat, Ken and Ryu.

Super Street Fighter 4 SEMI-FINALS
Justin Wong (Rufus) vs Gamerbee (Adon)
(One of my favorite matches)

Not for any cool moves or super comback, what made this match for me was the on camera pre-fight interview where the favored Justin Wong was overheard by Gamerbee stating that Adon was a weak bottom tier character, so what does Gamerbee do? he eliminates Justin with.....Adon, bazinga!




and now on to the Final Match:

Super Street Fighter 4

Finalists Daigo vs Ricky Ortiz

WINNER: Daigo


No comments:

Post a Comment