Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Damn you Steve Jobs! My iPad review

Through some finagling I've happened to get my hands on a 16Gb 3G iPad and I can't put this damn thing down. It's sleek, easy to use and perfect for web browsing on the fly, reading comics, watching movies.

I've had it for a little over a week now and I can't imagine myself not having it at my side.
Reading comics with my favorite music in the background, the effortless switching between apps
And I haven't even bothered to activate the 3G ( I am, however looking into other less expensive 3G options for the pad, sorry At&t but your service in the city is less than reliable and a bit over priced).

So if your looking for a second ( or Third ) device to lug around, I highly recommend the iPad.

Just be leery of gadget snatchers when your out in public, but that's a post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment