Thursday, September 29, 2011

DC: All Star Western #1 Review



I normally leave the reviews to the more experienced hands but I felt I had to share how much I enjoyed this comic and if you give just one new book a glance this week, I hope it's this one.

All Star western feels more like a Sherlock Holmes story than anything, a murder is preying on prostitutes in Gotham City circa 1890, Amadeus Arkham and Jonah Hex find themselves working together to solve a case of a serial killer that, without revealing too much of the plot, could be a member of Gotham's social elite.

The writing by Gray and Palmiotti is perfect for this book and it's only complimented by the stylish art of Moritat.

O.K. Now get this book or I'll stop posting scantily clad cosplay women for Halloween this year damn it!

Verdict : Need more ALL STAR WESTERN now!!!





"I'm your huckleberry"
- Doc Holliday

No comments:

Post a Comment