Tuesday, May 15, 2012

THE AVENGERS : SPOILER FREE REVIEW


After almost A month of silence, this movie stoked a small dying ember in the fires of my belly and got me to dust off the keyboard and give you my bullet point, spoiler free opinion of THE AVENGERS.

  • Joss Whedon's dialog was what I hoped for, quick witted and snappy
  • Cobie Smolders ( CBS : How I met your mother ) felt out of place.
  • Best use of the Hulk in any medium outside of comics.
  • Downy Jr. carries most the movie ( this is a good thing )
  • Captain America they should have kept the first avengers costume, it would have helped with his whole "man out of time" thing - the redesigned suit is a step down.
  • The climatic Third act alone is well worth the price of admission.

Verdict : A MUST SEE ( not that they need our cash )



No comments:

Post a Comment