Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NYCC x GRANDAIZA

I want to extend an olive branch to New York Comic Con, why did you dump us?

when you first came onto the scene a few years ago, you embraced the blogging community by inviting us to attend with press credentials for the entire weekend, panels previews of upcoming films and games, it was beautiful.

And then like the nerdy girl who finally became accepted by the popular kids, you dumped my puny blog once you caught the eyes of the big boys sites like IGN, 1Up, gametrailers to name a few.

We get it, but little blogs like us sit and talk to attendees, cover niche interests like toys, models, small press publishers, cosplayers and indie games.

So to sum it up, New York Comic Con, let's still be friends, although I don't plan to attend with or without press passes, I wish you the best.

- Grandaiza

P.S.

Can I have my "Master Killer" DVD back you filthy slut?


No comments:

Post a Comment