Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A website by any other name....aka...my tale of woe.

So I forgot to renew the domain name of the web site (www.grandaiza.com) and some dirty little swede bought the name right from under me.

It wouldn't have bothered me as much if it was used to promote something of interest, but the douche bag is just using it for a scam spam website with links to all sorts of shady business dealings.

Thankfully google has allowed me to revert to the sites original URL of grandaiza.blogspot.com which I don't have to pay for and does what I need it to just the same.

So I will be posting with a little more frequency, even if I don't have a cute story or funny video to share and maybe I'll start a little web comic on this site one day.

-Grandaiza out.

No comments:

Post a Comment