Thursday, June 17, 2010

MY FAVORITE GAME CLIPS FROM E3

I first would like to give credit where it's due to our Mr. Mumblestien for bringing Two of these games to my attention.


let's begin:


STAR WARS : THE FORCE UNLEASHED 2

The original was an all time favorite of mine that I'm currently replaying for shits and giggles. Vader's apprentice is back out for revenge wielding dual lightsabers. The game looks phenomenal with major improvements to the in game character models and H.U.D.

Due out this October, I really can't remember the last time I was this excited for a traditional linear action adventure game.

Check out the G4 exclusive game footage below:







METAL GEAR RISING

Hideki Kojima's follow up to Metal Gear Solid 4 Stars Raiden, the controversial fey sword wielding cyber ninja first introduced over Ten years ago to hisses and boo's as Snakes successor in Metal Gear Solid 2, the backlash was so bad that plans for a follow up to MGS 2 staring Raiden were shelved and the Metal Gear series took a jump back in time to the cold war and returned "Snake" ( aka A young Big Boss ) as the series protagonist for the next installment.

Well I'm glad they waited cause the game looks amazing and the slice through everything gameplay makes me want to play this....NOW.

check it out courtesy of G4:





MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3

I've been waiting for this game for over 10 F*cking years! Aside from the questionable flavor of the month marvel character choices, I just hope the netcode is tight cause I'm looking to take my skills online.

Now if they could only add BEN GRIMM with his signature "IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!" and I'll be set.



So these are the games from E3 that caught my eye, nothing else stood out to me or maybe I didn't care for anything else since game time is at a premium in my house.

anywhoo, hasta luego....


Tomorrow: Buffoonery and high jinx!

No comments:

Post a Comment