Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OH WOE IS ME....SUMMER IS HERE

Every year it's the same thing, I want to look my best for summer but when it comes to food I just can't keep my trap shut.

Simply put, I like to eat food that's delicious, unfortunately for me that translates into food that's bad for me and my sedimentary lifestyle of work, movies, blogging and video games doesn't really help matters at all.

"Then quit your whining and get off your ass and do something about it!" easier said than done, for an out of shape manimal like myself I can go out and do a hours worth of cardio for a day and feel like shit afterward, losing what little motivation I had in the first place.

So for now I'm going to try and control my hungers and cravings, any zombie will tell you that it's not easy. But I'm going to it a try and I promise not to use one of Galactus's many self justifying soliloquies to go back to my bad eating habits.

(Click to enlarge and you'll see for yourself that he makes so much sense to a fat man.)
Tomorrows post: A few of my favorite games at E3!

No comments:

Post a Comment