Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DARK SOUL aka DEMON SOUL 2 video

I loved the original Demon Soul and still I didn't come anywhere near to finishing it. Some players where put off but it's staggering difficulty in the beginning of the game , others just put it aside to get back to it later.

For me I enjoyed the game but got swept up in other....who am I kidding the game was freaking hard and to this day I can't bring myself to play it or get rid of it, it sits on my shelf daring me to put the game disc into my PS3.

Now with the announcement of the sequel, I have no choice but to man up and get back to it.

here's the clip:


2 comments:

  1. Hurry up and grow a set! This is one of my favorite games of all time! Me, Rob and one of my boys used to play online with this for hours. You have got to join us when the second one releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to play? We need someone to play with! Come on, John. Let's do this again, next!

    ReplyDelete