Saturday, October 9, 2010

NYCC coverage part 2 : Marvel vs Capcom 3.



First of I want to reassure everyone freaking out over the horribly cheesy character voices, Capcom rep at NYCC confirmed that the option to change to the Japanese voices will be incorporated into the US version ( like Super Street Fighter 4)

That being said the game plays a lot like Tatsunoko vs Capcom ( which didn't bode well for me since I've only played that game a handful of times. The game looks terrific, feels responsive but the control scheme change threw me for a loop, but I'm sure the option to change the controller to a more familiar set up will be in the final version.

Big announcement characters will have complete alternate costumes!

(the following Four costumes have been confirmed for Spidey)

So will we see Layton's Iron man?

Simonson's Thor?

Mr. Fixit?

only time will tell.

NEW CHARACTERS ANNOUNCED:

MODOK (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing) insane!



MAGNETO ( A classic )




ARTHUR ( Ghouls N Ghosts )




Spencer ( bionic Commando )




The only thing worth hating about this game for me is the release date of Spring 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment